CHOOSE YOUR RESISTANCE LEVEL:
- NOVICE PACK = 4x 4.5kg(10lb) Resistance Bands > Perfect for beginners looking to start resistance training.
- PRO PACK = 4x 8kg (18lb) Resistance Bands > Perfect for people who who have developed some level of strength prior to training
- ADVANCED PACK (Popular)= 4x 12kg (27lb) Resistance Bands > Perfect for people who have a lot of experience is strength training
- EXPERT PACK = 4x 15kg (33lb) Resistance Bands > Perfect for experts in fitness and strength training.
Each package also includes:
- 2x Grip Handles
- 2x Door Anchors
- 2x Foot Straps
- 1x Exercise Booklet
INNSTAR® Pro Tip: If you are hesitating between two levels, we suggest to take a higher level. You can always remove resistance bands. Having higher level also gives you more room for improvement.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Attach the Safe Guard Door Anchor to any door.
2. Attach your INNSTAR® Portable Resistance Bands to the Door Anchor
3. Attach either our INNSTAR® Rubber Handles or INNSTAR® Foot Straps to the resistance bands.
4. Start your Training
Popular INNSTAR® Starter Pack Exercises
LIGHT, STRONG AND PORTABLE!
- The INNSTAR® Starter Pack is made for people who live an active lifestyle.
- Train like a pro on the go. Modify, or enhance any exercise you normally do with dumbbells, bars, or machines from the comfort of your home.
- Improve your home workouts. Be gym free and make the move!
WORKOUT YOUR ENTIRE BODY
HEAVY RESISTANCE TECHNOLOGY
- Our strong resistance bands are manufactured through a unique process that presses thin layers of rubber together to create a solid and secure bond, increasing durability and minimizing opportunity for breakage.
- Each band is also protected by a sleeve to ensure safety.
INNSTAR® Portable Resistance Bands Specs
INNSTAR® Warranty 🏆
Every order processed on the INNSTAR® Official Store, comes with a 6 MONTH WORRY FREE GUARANTEE.
Juan K. Texas, USA
"INNSTAR is one word...Exceptional. They build quality products, with the best sourced materials,& make super heavy duty resistance bands that are purpose built with the user (& user safety in mind)."
"I’ve now purchased almost every model of the INNSTAR® products & been able to do at least 90% of my normal gym routine with just their band sets,& a 85cm yoga ball (which I use as my “bench”,& seat, efc.)."
Gabriel F. Montreal, CANADA
"How anyone could not give 5 stars to a company who has replied to each of my 5 inquires within less than 3 hours, as well as provided exact specs,& helped me to built my “do it all” home gym in the process."
"I truly can’t praise this company enough. If you want a quality product (which is extremely safe for you to use), which also is made to Last...go with INNSTAR, as you can’t go wrong with them."
Jake K. Chicago, USA
"Purchased this to workout from home during quarantine. I’m a bodybuilder, so it was very difficult to be creative with my band set and a few dumbbells. With this bar, I can do lat pull downs, rows, squats, and soooo much more. It’s sturdy and really well made. Happy I purchased it!"
Connor L. London, UK
"I've had the bands for a couple of months now and I like it a lot. I bought the heaviest tension. I was worried about what tension to get because I never use bands and after careful consideration decided to go with the heaviest. Perfect Choice!"
Micheal L. New York, USA
"As a lifelong weightlifter who's trying to make due with home workouts, yo say I'm impressed would be an understatement. Just for comparison, at the gym I usually do my bench press either with a pair of 100 lb dumbbells or if I'm doing incline barbell bench, I start at 225 lbs and end around 300 lbs. So my concern was that 200 lb resistance bands would be way too easy. And to make a long story short, I was laughably wrong. I've now worked out with these three times and the last workout especially left me more sore than I've been in ages."
Jake W. Toronto, CANADA
"I enjoy resistance band training. I find it gives my ligaments and joints an incentive to develop without risk of injury and the burn primarily from squeezes and slow movement intensify training. These bands are somewhat long so the resistance begins about half way through the press but they are perfect for deadlifts and other movements that put on unwanted stress to the back and such vulnerable joints.
Highly recommended. Solid quality and good for training."
Mike L. Manchester, UK
"I really like this product because of covid going around the gyms are closed so I found an alternate means to get a workout in and this works well. I purchased other stuff from their shop and they make durable quality equipment that won’t let you down. They even come with a book that shows different exercises and if you stick to it like I did you’ll see a change in your body"
Eric H. Detroit, USA
"I love this product for standing rows and seated rows. These two exercises alone pump up my shoulders like no other bodyweight or resistance band movement has thus far (not saying you can’t get a good pump from bodyweight and resistance bands but I definitely noticed a more rock-hard feel when using this product for these two specific exercises)"