WARNING: READ THIS MANUAL BEFORE TRAINING WITH ANY INNSTAR® PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON INNSTARSTORE.COM . FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY.
Consult your physician before training with INNSTAR® Products.
All exercises with INNSTAR® products are intended for ages 18 years and older. Keep all children and bystanders away from INNSTAR® equipment during use or when equipment is unattended.
INNSTAR® Products contain natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE USE INNSTAR® Products:
- Before each workout, make sure the INNSTAR® equipment used to train are not damage. Do not use the equipment if you see any irregularities that may cause the products to break during use.
- Warm up accordingly before doing any exercises with INNSTAR® Products purchased on innstarstore.com.
- Only perform the exercises shown on our website innstarstore.com or show in your product manual.
- While training, make sure the INNSTAR® equipments do not touch any surfaces that can cause damage to the equipment.
- Wear appropriate shoes when training with any INNSTAR® products
- Always adjust your resistance accordingly and train in a controlled manner to reduce any chances of injury.
- Do not stretch INNSTAR® resistance bands to over 42 inches (107cm). Do not stretch the resistance tubes to over 89 inches (226cm). If not follow, the equipment may snap and cause injury.
- Train with safety glasses to reduce chance of injury to the eyes and head.
- Stop using the equipment when you feel discomfort or pain while training with INNSTAR® Equipment.